Loading ...

Merry Xmas and Happy NY from me! | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Area for Member Introductions » Merry Xmas and Happy NY from me!
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Area for Member Introductions

Merry Xmas and Happy NY from me!

Subscribe to RSS
  • Morning all

Today’s my last day before I go on leave until 3 January. Next week if you have any queries/problems that require immediate attention please can you contact  Blake Richardson who I’m sure will be happy to help. Blake and the rest of the ConnectedCoaches team will all be on leave from 22 December until the 3rd Jan as well so any messages/emails we do receive we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP on our return.

Obviously please do continue to participate in our absence!  If you’ve got a coaching question just click share and start a conversation in any of the relevant groups you’ve joined. There will be lots of members willing to share their experiences with you. Alternatively you can also connect and share your experiences with other members by replying to any conversations started. It’s never too late to join one!

For those of you who have blogging rights please do feel free to post your blogs in the usual way. If you don’t have rights but are interested in posting a blog in the future check out our participation guidelines for more information about how you can gain access.

I’m looking forward to sharing some exciting news in early January about a new benefit we’ve managed to secure for members smile

I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy your New Year celebrations!

All the best

Rob

· Emma Tomlinson and Elly Moore like this.

• Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.  Enjoy your time off. whilst you guy's are opening your Christmas presents i will working christmas 🎄 and beyond 😁.     

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)