Loading ...

Rugby league fan here new to the site. June 2017. | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Area for Member Introductions » Rugby league fan here new to the site. June 2017.
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Area for Member Introductions

Rugby league fan here new to the site. June 2017.

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi there,

If anyone is interested in discussing rugby league training, let me know. It is my passion and I would love to trade ideas and just talk about it.

Im from New Zealand so you'll get an idea of how we go about it here in NZ.

Thanks.

· Hussein Saleh, Peter Everitt and 2 others like this.

• Hi Rugby League 101 !

Great to see you’ve joined ConnectedCoaches…welcome!

I think you’ll find loads of passionate coaches like yourself on here (not just Rugby League smile) who would love to share ideas with you on all things coaching.

A great way to kick things off might be to start a conversation (like you have done here) & maybe share a challenge you are experiencing to see if members can suggest approaches to help you overcome it?

Alternatively you could share how you went about solving that challenge in the conversation which could start a debate to see if you might have offered a more effective solution than what some members have done in the past? It would be very interesting to see if different approaches are being used in New Zealand and see what we can all learn from each other.

Whatever you decide to do I hope you enjoy your ConnectedCoaches experience and find it useful.

All the best

Rob

PS just to let you know I think you’ve only joined one group (Welcome and General – automatic when you join) so if you click here you’ll find another 6 groups that you can join e.g. Coaching Children…so you’ll find even more great topics!

· Rugby League 101 likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)