Loading ...

Hello everyone. | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Area for Member Introductions

Hello everyone.

Subscribe to RSS
  • Good afternoon everyone, my name is Jim and I am a full time rugby coach. I currently coach at Saracens rugby and have been coaching full time now for over 16 years. Looking forward to sharing ideas and thoughts from other coaches. 

Hope you're having a great day?!

· Jon Woodward, Darren Kingham-Scott and 1 other like this.

• Hi Jim

I’m Rob the Community Manager so I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and welcome you to the ConnectedCoaches community.

I’m sure you’ll find lots of like-minded coaches who are just as keen to share ideas and experiences on all things coaching.

A good place to start is to browse the different group’s forum and blog sections. It’s never too late to join a conversations/comment on a blog so please do get involved.

I hope you enjoy your ConnectedCoaches experience

Cheers

Rob

· Jim Maskell likes this.

• Hi Jim

Great to have you along for the ride!! Have a look round some of the groups as I am sure you will find some interesting posts and threads!

Jon

· Jim Maskell likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)