Loading ...

Hello fellow coaches | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Area for Member Introductions » Hello fellow coaches
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Area for Member Introductions

Hello fellow coaches

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi everyone,

Just a quick first post to say hello and give you a bit of background information on my coaching.

I'm a Cycling and Mountain Bike Coach  coaching for the last 5 years. I trained with British Cycling and am one of their Level 3 coaches. I also qualified in Sports and Exercise Nutrition and have recently started working with more elite athletes getting them ready for competition or returning the to sport after injury.

I will be posting blogs etc very soon so please do get in touch. Its always good to network and build new friendships.

· Steve Price, Sudhir B T and 5 others like this.

• Hi Dave

Welcome to the ConnectedCoaches community…it’s great to have you on board!

I’m sure you’ll find lots of like-minded coaches who are just as keen to share ideas and experiences on all things coaching.

A good place to start is to browse the different group’s forum and blog sections. It’s never too late to join a conversations/comment on a blog so please do get involved.

It’s great that you are planning some blogs! Can I just ask that you follow the process which is outlined in our participation guidelines (under blogs) and then I will be able to grant you access to be able to post them on your profile like some other members.

I hope you enjoy your ConnectedCoaches experience

Cheers

Rob

· Sudhir B T likes this.

• Hi Dave,  nice to see more coaches on Cc. 

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Hi Dave, and welcome.

I look forward to reading your blogs

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Hi Dave,

Love learning from other sports and people. Looking forward to read and blogs and chatting about everything is the sports world and beyond 

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• And 'hello' to you too, Dave.  Welcome to CC; I'm sure you'll get as much from this caring, sharing network as I do ... i.e. LOADS!!!

Happy browsing & blogging.

· Rob Maaye and Sudhir B T like this.

• Hi Dave and welcome to Connected Coaches. Looking forward to learning from your experiences in the cycling field. I've read a lot about the coaching work within British cycling and I think the results from competition prove how effective this has been

· Rob Maaye and Sudhir B T like this.

• Hi Dave.... Welcome to CC. I've just started with CC and I found it very good, with views from coaches from different sports , backgrounds and generations of coaching. I'm sure we will catch up during our time on CC. 

Regards 

Dan

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (8 items)