Loading ...

Pages slow to load/freezing | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Bugs and Issues » Pages slow to load/freezing
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Bugs and Issues

Pages slow to load/freezing

Subscribe to RSS
  • I'm having some issues with the time it takes to move between pages throughout the site. Pages are either very slow to load or freeze mid-load and then eventually load. I have no similar issues with other sites/forums.

Safari 10.0 running on macOS 10.12. 

· Emma Tomlinson likes this.

• Hi Ian

Firstly welcome to the community. Thanks for highlighting this issue. We recently upgraded the site so I suspect it might have something to do with that although I confess I havent suffered from the issue myself. I will get our suppliers to look at it asap though

Cheers

Rob

· Ian Tunnicliffe likes this.

• Hi Ian

Just a quick update... we've been working with the developers and we are going to apply some fixes around 3am Monday morning that I'm assured will improve the speed of the site dramatically

Cheers

Rob

· Ian Tunnicliffe likes this.

• Rob

Thanks, very fast response.

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Hi Ian

The site should have got quicker for you this morning (it has for me!). If you do experience any slowness please can you reply to this thread with details about the slowness such as the url, device, browser and browser version.

Thanks

Rob

• Page 1 of 1 (5 items)