Loading ...

ConnectedCoaches is being upgraded | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Bugs and Issues » ConnectedCoaches is being upgraded
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Bugs and Issues

ConnectedCoaches is being upgraded

Subscribe to RSS
  • Morning all

I just wanted to give you some advance notice that we will be upgrading the site from about 3am on Monday 10 October. The upgrade will include a number of new features which will hopefully enhance your ConnectedCoaches experience.

The time it takes to complete the upgrade is dependent on factors outside of our control but could range from being as little as 30 minutes up to 72 hours! I don’t expect us to be offline too long though but please bear with us. You might also see things randomly appearing and disappearing as we check to see if various functionality is working as it should. Apologies in advance for any teething problems we may have!

I will be posting something that highlights all the new features we’ve added later next week but things like being able to bookmark content, the enhanced predictive search facility and 'likes' not appearing in the daily digest will be fairly obvious from the off!

Thanks

Rob

· Dannielle Starkie and Sara Hilton like this.

• Page 1 of 1 (1 items)