Loading ...

Podcasts | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
  • We have discussed books so now let's dive into electronica. First , what blogs have helped ( Harri mannonen) and then what podcasts   

Peception action with rob gray. Please let us all know so our universe can grow

• Good question, Tony

A couple of podcasts that I make a point of listening to regularly:

• GAINcast, with Vern Gambetta, from HMMRmedia
    • Sport-specific : PitchVision Academy Cricket Show

I also like Rob Gray's Perception & Action, especially his weekly "shorts" - a short, 12 minute, item is often more digestible than a 30 minute monologue.

• Hi Tony,

Graham Hunter has recorded lots of interesting interviews - check out his site here http://grahamhunter.tv/ . I enjoyed listening to the Eddie Howe one and the Phil Neville one, amongst others.

• Thank you for the suggestions, I have not listened to verns podcast and believe it or not my neighbor is a good friend and Vern visits a week every summer. He is a great resource in person and a good storyteller too.. I will try pitch vision as crossover is pretty regular for coaches. A couple others that are popular over here, winning youth sports, whistle and a clipboard, global phys Ed podcast. And if you are a invasion sport teacher I would strongly suggest Harri mannonen. Again thank you and have a great day

• On 31/10/16 2:42 PM, Tony Libert said:

and then what podcasts 

Hi Tony

Hope you are well.

Just thought I would add to this thread that you can now listen to selected ConnectedCoaches blogs as podcasts! A list is provided here which we will continue to update throughout the course of the year

Cheers

Rob

• Not to toot my own horn, but I have recorded a few podcasts with coach educators.  You can find them on iTunes.  Search for Smartercoaching.

I am on hiatus from the podcast right now having taken a new job.

• Page 1 of 1 (6 items)