Loading ...

Free offer to ConnectedCoaches to join a pilot Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults online classroom | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Continuing Professional Development (CPD) » Free offer to ConnectedCoaches to join a pilot Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults online classroom
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

Free offer to ConnectedCoaches to join a pilot Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults online classroom

Subscribe to RSS
  • At 12.30pm and 2.00pm on Monday 14 December 2015 sports coach UK will be running 2 free online classrooms that will increase your confidence when encountering vulnerable adults.

We’re offering you the exclusive opportunity to join the 45 minute pilot online classroom sessions on ‘Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults’ to extend your safeguarding knowledge in this sensitive area.

During this session, you’ll be guided to interact using Webex tools to:

• Define the terms Vulnerable Adults and Additional Vulnerabilities
    • Discuss types of abuse vulnerable adults may experience
    • Identify where to report concerns about vulnerable adults

As a member of the ConnectedCoaches community you can join one of the sessions for free – all sports coach UK will ask is for your active participation in the session and completion of a short survey at the end. 

England Athletics NCDP Javelin coach and sports coach UK Safeguarding Lead David Turner will be one of those involved in running the online session.

Limited availablity - register today to avoid missing out!

To ensure you grab one of only 20 spaces, please reply to this conversation declaring your interest and we will then be in touch to send you an invite to the sessions. 

Please register as soon as possible to ensure that you are included in the pre-session communications. 

If you're reading this and not a ConnectedCoaches member join here.

· Jon Woodward, Steve Price and 1 other like this.

• How do I register Rob.. 

Em 

• Hi Emma. I'll pass your details on to the people running the session and they will be in touch.

· Emma Tomlinson likes this.

• Great to have you on board Emma!  I will email you details directly. 

For all others interested in joining us, please simply pop a short note on here.  I'll then drop details directly to you. 

Let's hope you've started a snowball Emma!

· Emma Tomlinson likes this.

• I'm in ... if there's a place for me!

• On 25/11/15 12:57 PM, Elly Moore said:

I'm in ... if there's a place for me!

Certainly is Elly. Amanda will email you the details.

• Thank you Rob. 

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Please may I join in too? We often help with vulnerable youngsters and all advice is gratefully received.

• There certainly is Elly!  Thanks for yout interest.

• You certainly can Anthony - you're on the list now. 

• Thank you!

• Can I be included in this pilot please either 12.30 or 2pm is good for me.  I am a teacher but also a coach of rowing, so am very interested in this.

Pamela Walton

pwalton64@sky.com

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Hi Rob

I have only just joined CC but would like to be included if any places left please.

I am Lead Coach of a cycling club and a full time National Standards Cycling Instructor, delivering cycle training to all ages and abilities including those with additional needs.

Thanks

Neil

• Yes Pamela, you're on the list.  Thank you for your interest.

• Hi Neil. Welcome to CC.  Yes there's a place with your name on it - details will be emailed to you directly. Thank you, Amanda

· Neil Redman-Davies likes this.

• Hello Rob.  I'd love a place on this pilot please.  Many thanks, Tracey

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• You're in Tracey!  Thanks for getting in touch.  Details will follow via email.

• On 29/11/15 3:38 PM, Neil Redman-Davies said:

Hi Rob

I have only just joined CC but would like to be included if any places left please.

I am Lead Coach of a cycling club and a full time National Standards Cycling Instructor, delivering cycle training to all ages and abilities including those with additional needs.

Thanks

Neil

Great to see you have joined Neil. Apologies for my delay in responding but I have been on leave. Looks like Amanda has sorted this all out for you in any case.

• CoachWYSE

Is there room for one more please ?

I'll be available for the second session (14:00)

Thanks. 

• On 03/12/15 12:55 AM, Jon Wyse said:

Is there room for one more please ?

I'll be available for the second session (14:00)

Thanks. 

Certainly is Jon. Amanda will be in touch shortly with the details.

· Jon Wyse likes this.

• Hi,

Brand new to this group, however I am interested in the 2pm class

thanks

Kelly

• On 05/12/15 9:26 PM, Kelly Wickens said:

Hi,

Brand new to this group, however I am interested in the 2pm class

thanks

Kelly

Welcome to the ConnectedCoaches community Kelly! Amanda will most likely be in contact with you tomorrow to confirm all the details.

• Hi,

Can I do the 12:30 session please?

Rob

• On 07/12/15 1:21 AM, Rob Chapman said:

Hi,

Can I do the 12:30 session please?

Rob

You certainly can Rob. I'll let Amanda know and she will be in contact with the details.

• Page 1 of 1 (24 items)