Loading ...

Help shape UK Coaching digital projects | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Continuing Professional Development (CPD) » Help shape UK Coaching digital projects
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

Help shape UK Coaching digital projects

Subscribe to RSS
  • robertkmaaye

Hi All

I've had an opportunity passed through to me from a colleague at UK Coaching I thought I would share in case anyone was interested and available!

UK Coaching is currently working on a number of digital projects including the redevelopment of their website. As part of the discovery stage they would like to know your views on the projects in development and gain information on how they can support you as a coach.

The will be running a two-hour workshop to help with this discovery. By taking part in this session you will be helping to shape our digital coaching offer and be the first to learn about our upcoming projects.

The workshops will take place on Tuesday 21 November from 11am - 1pm and 2 - 4pm at a central location in Leeds. You would only be required to take part in one of the workshops.

As an extra incentive, UK Coaching is offering all participants £25 in shopping vouchers.

If you are interested complete this short form and select which workshop you would like to attend and a member of the UK Coaching team will be in touch.

Please act fast as spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. The deadline to reply is 12 Noon, Thursday 9 November (although I think this could be extended!).

· Emma Tomlinson likes this.

• I would love to have attended but due to time's, location and work commitments its a sad facecry

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• I would love to attend but time constraints, children, work etc ... shame it can't be an online workshop to discover views as people may be able to accommodate that :)

· Rob Maaye, Emma Tomlinson and 1 other like this.

• robertkmaaye
    On 09/11/17 4:43 PM, Dannielle Starkie said:

shame it can't be an online workshop

Hi Dannielle I'm not sure what the format of the workshop or the reasoning for wanting it to be face to face but I agree it would have been nice to have an online version/element... I will feed this back to the team.

· Dannielle Starkie and Dave George like this.

• Thanks Rob.  Like the others, I'd love to be involved but can't possibly justify the travel - time and cost. How can you capture the opinions of this community of coaches scattered around the country? Surely there's an electronic option?

· Rob Maaye and Emma Tomlinson like this.

• robertkmaaye
    On 10/11/17 10:10 AM, Hilary Quick said:

How can you capture the opinions of this community of coaches scattered around the country? Surely there's an electronic option?

Completely agree Hilary. I've asked the Project Manager to contact the agency involved to send me their objectives of the day and any questions they will be asking so that I can post on here to get everyone's feedback.

• Excellent, thanks Rob.

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• robertkmaaye

Hi All

Just a quick one before I go on leave for a few days. I wanted to let you know I have followed up and I’m just waiting on the agency to provide me with the relevant information I need before I can give you the details of how you will be able to share your views.

I’ll be in touch asap when I have this

Cheers

Rob

• Page 1 of 1 (8 items)