Loading ...

classification of coaches by sport? | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions on ConnectedCoaches » classification of coaches by sport?
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Feedback and Suggestions on ConnectedCoaches

classification of coaches by sport?

Subscribe to RSS
  • One of the great strengths of the ConnectedCoaches plarform is the wide range of experience of the members, from diverse sports.

But there have been occasions when it might have been useful to be able to find another coach working in a particular sport - cricket, in my case.

Not to create sport-select ghettoes, but to be able to direct a sport-specific topic to someone with immediate experience.

I tried searching the profiles section, but it did not work (for me, when I tried it).

Not sure what anyone else thinks on this idea, though.

• Hi Andrew

Funny you should mention this as I was literally just typing up a proposed developments document and the ability to do sport specific people searches within groups was on it! Hopefully we will be able to add this functionality to the platform in the not to distant future.

In the meantime you can search for people by sport using the main search function.

search image

If you type in cricket that will bring up (or should) a list of all the content on ConnectedCoaches where cricket is mentioned (e.g. blogs, people [assuming profiles have been filled in], etc).

You can then filter these results by "people" to display coaches associated with that search term. As you will see from the below the people category is at the bottom of the list so you just need to click that

search filter image

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Rob

· Lawrie O'Keeffe likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)