Loading ...

Framing great coaching questions. | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Framing great coaching questions.
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Framing great coaching questions.

Subscribe to RSS
  • While I fundamentally believe in implicit learning and the coach reducing his interference in the learning process, I would appreciate if anyone has discovered a book on the art of great questioning. Nowadays, I coach by questions and would like to improve my expertise.

• The concept of clean questions as used in NLP is interesting and I have personally  found it useful.

· Wendy Russell and Val Andrews like this.

• I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but a favourite book of mine regarding leadership and questions is HERE

· Val Andrews and Fiona Mac like this.

• Book: Clean Language, Peek inside Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds - Wendy Sullivan and Judy Rees.

NEW - Get your Clean Language Questions Answered by Judy Rees Here

A model for framing Good Questions to bring about positive change from Judy Barber

· Val Andrews and Roger Mills like this.

• Great recommendations, Fiona.  Managed to get Judy Barber's book fo £0.01 from Amazon!  I'm sure I will get a phenomenal ROI here!

· Val Andrews likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (5 items)