Loading ...

Slimming pills: Have we become an addictive, overweight and lazy nation? | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Slimming pills: Have we become an addictive, overweight and lazy nation?
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Slimming pills: Have we become an addictive, overweight and lazy nation?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Have we become an addictive, overweight and lazy nation? 

I'm intrigued in to why and how these slimming pills became so popular and easily accessible why do people buy, do they work and what are the effects.

Not very often I go on my Facebook but when I do the first thing that pops up are new slimming pills that will help you loose 40lbs in weeks. What is this telling our next generation of children, we don't have to exercise or keep fit and healthy as the pills will do the work.  How many young teenagers are consuming these so called weight loss pills to help them loose weight, if these pills are so good then why are doctors not prescribing them to obese adults and children patients?

Have we really forgotten how to eat in moderation? 

Have we forgotten how to play sports,  and have fun?

Have you or your athlete's tried any of the pills?

If your athletes have what was your reaction as a coach and did you stop them? 

If you have used, did they work if so how? 

I nearly tried after putting weight on due to quitting smoking but instead started running again. 

• Page 1 of 1 (1 items)