Loading ...

What's your favourite coaching quote? | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » What's your favourite coaching quote?
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

What's your favourite coaching quote?

Subscribe to RSS
  • nice Elly, where's that from?

i took that principle and tell the one's i coached that; "The tournament you are in, is not as important as the next one, the one you are in now is just to see how good you need to get for the next one."

• On 09/08/16 8:43 PM, Ralph Samwell said:

nice Elly, where's that from?

Not sure where I picked it up, Ralph ... I collect 'inspirational' quotes and keep them in a Word doc which I read every now & then.  Some of my favourites are from Trev Ragan's "Train Ugly" website: I've just had a 'manifesto' printed onto the back of 54 t-shirts which are to be handed out to the netballers attending my 5-day residential Summer Camp next week ... our overall theme is FEARLESS: cool

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. YOU ARE A LEARNING MACHINE. WITH TIME AND HARD WORK YOU CAN GET BETTER AT ANYTHING YOU WANT. TAKE RISKS. TRY NEW THINGS. MESS UP. FALL DOWN. RAISE YOUR HAND. ENJOY THE PRESSURE. BE SCARED BUT DARE GREATLY. LET IT RIP. SPEAK UP. BUST OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GETTING BETTER IS NOT PRETTY AND THAT THERE ARE NO GIFTS. YOU GET BETTER WITH PRACTICE, PERIOD. SEEK OUT CHALLENGES. MAKE IT GAME LIKE.  DO THE HARD THINGS.

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

TRAIN UGLY

NETBALL SOUTH SUMMER CAMP 2016

· Rob Maaye likes this.