Loading ...

Learning about Wellbeing | Welcome and General

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Learning about Wellbeing
Welcome and General

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Learning about Wellbeing

Subscribe to RSS
  • Im looking to connect with coaches who have skills, experience and expertise in improving peoples wellbeing.

Im currenlty looking at th new economica foundation Five Ways to Wellbeing and would be keen to learn about ideas people have to put these into action.

Im also interested in anyone who is using the Warwick Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale and talkingot them about how ths is working for them in practice

:)

· Emma Tomlinson and Denise Holland like this.

• Hi Liz

Since leaving my role as National Coach for Scotland Netball, 3 years ago, I have been immersed in professional training and education around human performance and potential. This work involves a deep understanding of the human experience. It uncovers the knowledge and intelligence of our innate resilience and well-being, which then allows a person to lead a high performance and fulfilling life.  I'd be very happy to connect and talk some more about the incredible impact of this work in every area of your life, relationships, career, sport, leadership, team-ship etc Let me know if this is something you'd like to do and we'll arrange a chat on skype.

Warm wishes

Denise

denise.holland@class-performance.com

· Liz Burkinshaw and Sion Kitson like this.

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)