Loading ...

Teaching kids the right attitude. | Coaching Children (Ages 5-12)

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coaching Children (Ages 5-12) » Forum » Managing Parents » Teaching kids the right attitude.
Coaching Children (Ages 5-12)

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Managing Parents

Teaching kids the right attitude.

Subscribe to RSS
  • I found this on a friends facebook page and thought it was spot on.

A good coach teaching the right attitude.

https://shsad.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/my-son-didnt-start-today/

· Jon Woodward, Dannielle Starkie and 3 others like this.

• Great blog Rob! Some great advice in particular for parents at the end of the blog.

My favourite line...

Parents: your kids will be fine if they don’t start!  As long as you’re fine!!!

Be interested to read what others think. Thanks for sharing.

· Richard Cheetham and David Turner like this.

• Excellent find Rob (and I have taken the liberty of sharing from my Twitter feed too, with credit given to you ;-) )

This is somethin I see less and less of in sports and society, Attitude is everything and the guidance in here shouldn't new or shock to people - it should be what everyone does every day!

· Rob Maaye and Dannielle Starkie like this.

Attachments
  • I like this blog post very much!

It seems like so many kids want to be good in their sport and be included in a team but if/when the going gets tough, they quit or give attitude and put the blame on others. 

This kid will go places in life!

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• Page 1 of 1 (4 items)