Loading ...

Great podcast - Problem Solving / Creativity / Constraints / Fill in the Blanks | Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coaching Youth (age 13-18) » Forum » Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum » Great podcast - Problem Solving / Creativity / Constraints / Fill in the Blanks
Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum

Great podcast - Problem Solving / Creativity / Constraints / Fill in the Blanks

Subscribe to RSS
  • Really insightful podcast from Rugby Coach's Corner by Russell Earnshaw.

It is applicable to all sports especially team and invasion games. He talks about his coaching with the U18 England set up, talent ID and development. It was really interesting to hear the language he used and a term that I'll definitely start to adopt - 'Cool Mistakes' mistakes you can learn from. That is clearly a philosophy he has to his own coaching journey taking every day as a learning opportunity. 

Hope you enjoy - available in most podcast places or via the link below.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/rugbycoachscorner/episodes/2017-05-02T11_50_18-07_00

· Rob Maaye and Dean Garner like this.

• Brilliant podcast ,I had the opportunity to meet Rusty at the England u18s camp in Leeds not to long ago ,was a fantastic day and I learned so much from him and Fletch

• Page 1 of 1 (2 items)