Loading ...

Recommended tablets for coaching swimming? | Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coaching Youth (age 13-18) » Forum » Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum » Recommended tablets for coaching swimming?
Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum

Recommended tablets for coaching swimming?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Can anyone recommend a tablet for recording swimmers? Does it need to be waterproof? Is 7" big enough for viewing playback? Thanks. 

· Rob Maaye likes this.

• We use tablets in outdoor applications for work and rely on the covers (cases) for protection.

Something like this http://uk.gumdropcases.com/products/marine-industry-case-for-ipad-air# or Otterbox.co.uk - more for impact and dust protection in that case.

• I coach rowing.  I have a waterproof case for my iPad mini, and a flotation casing which also makes it drop proof.  They are made by Lifeproof - not the cheapest, but they work perfectly and I've used it on holiday swimming in the sea taking photos and videos.

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)