Loading ...

Throwing Coach Sought | Coaching Adults

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Coaching Adults

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: All other topics on coaching adults

Throwing Coach Sought

Subscribe to RSS
  • Good afternoon.  I'm looking for some volunteer throwing coaching support.  I help run the British Canoeing Canoe Polo Squads, and we need to teach some of our players how to throw harder and more accurately! 

An idea has been suggested to try and find a throwing coach e.g. javelin or baseball pitching - due to the action involved - sitting in a kayak with limited movement and throwing a water polo sized ball.  

Anyone have any suggestions on how to approach this or ideas about exercises that works help? Derek

· Emma Tomlinson likes this.

• Hi Derek,  as an athletics, I also coach para athletes, seated javelin, shot put and discus, I'm also a multi-sports coach ( basketball coach and football coach) hopefully I can help you with any advice.

• David_T

Hi Derek,

Not sure where you're based, so Malcolm Fenton might be a good person to speak to, he has a mailing list of throws coaches from across the UK.

I can message you his email address

David

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)