Loading ...

Can you recommend any video analysis software? | Embracing Technology

We use cookies to improve this online community and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Embracing Technology » Forum » Video Analysis » Can you recommend any video analysis software?
Embracing Technology

Leave group

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Public Group
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Video Analysis

Can you recommend any video analysis software?

Subscribe to RSS
  • We often get queries about video analysis software and many coaches don't know where to start. If you have used any software already, I'd be interested in hearing your views of any packages - good, bad or indifferent. 

Acting Community Manager

•   Answered

Ubersense is my preferred software as I find it simple to use and also file videos. I know a few coaches who use Coaches Eye which is very similar too.
    There are quite a few tools on the market. I'd be interested to see what comes out as the preferred option and if it is different for different sports

· Melanie Mallinson, Phil Collier and 1 other like this.

• I belong to a Closed Group on FB - The Video Analyst - Rob Carroll runs this. The members, and Rob, are full of knowledge and expertiese. Software is regularly discussed/reviewed. Well worth joining as every issue is generously supported.

• Page 1 of 1 (3 items)